School Choice Applications
2020/2021 School Choice Application - Kindergarten Only
2020/2021 Good Cause Choice Application - Next School Year Only
We recognize that there are circumstances that may prevent families from meeting the School Choice deadline. Parents or guardians may apply for consideration after the second Wednesday in January if “good cause” exists.
“Good cause” is defined as:
- A change in a child’s residence due to a change in the family residence.
- A change in the state in which the family residence is located.
- A change in the marital status of the child’s parents.
- A change caused by a guardianship proceeding.
- Placement of a child in foster care.
- Participation by a child in a foreign exchange program.
- Participation by a child in substance abuse or mental health treatment program.
- Or a set of circumstances consistent with this definition of “good cause”.
School Choice Forms
Below are student forms that will need to be submitted to the District in addition to the School Choice Application.
School Choice Behavior Contract*This form is only submitted once the choice invitation is accepted by the parent/guardian.