School Choice Applications
2023-2024 School Choice Application - Kindergarten Only
2023-2024 Good Cause Choice application - This is for NEXT school year (Applicants must meet the Good Cause criteria as listed below, in order for the application to be reviewed.)
We recognize that there are circumstances that may prevent families from meeting the School Choice deadline. Parents or guardians may apply for consideration after the second Wednesday in January if “good cause” exists.
“Good cause” is defined as:
- A change in a child’s residence due to a change in the family residence.
- A change in the state in which the family residence is located.
- A change in the marital status of the child’s parents.
- A change caused by a guardianship proceeding.
- Placement of a child in foster care.
- Participation by a child in a foreign exchange program.
- Participation by a child in substance abuse or mental health treatment program.
- Or a set of circumstances consistent with this definition of “good cause”.
School Choice Forms
Below are student forms that are required to be attached and submitted, along with the School Choice Application, to the District. All documentation must be submitted by the student's parent or guardian. Until these forms are completed, the application is considered incomplete and will not be reviewed by the District.
Student Data Sheet - Parents must request that this form be filled out by the office personnel at their student's current school.
Choice Application Termination - English
Choice Application Termination - Spanish
School Choice Behavior Contract - English
School Choice Behavior Contract - Spanish
This form is only submitted once the choice invitation is accepted by the parent/guardian.