General Reporting Information
Beginning Wednesday, January 13, the District will be sharing specific types of COVID-19 data with our staff.
- The information in the report will reflect the previous week's COVID-19 data.
The information provided to our staff will also be available here, on our District website.
The specific types of data that will be shared will be:
- The number of reportable positive COVID-19 staff cases in the District.
- Positive COVID-19 staff cases are shared with families and staff if students are present in the building. Positive staff cases that arise when students are not present in the building are only shared with staff.
- The number of reportable positive COVID-19 student cases in the District.
- The number of staff quarantines based on the reportable positive COVID-19 staff and student cases in the District.
Reportable positive COVID-19 cases are defined as persons who were present at school as far back as 48 hours prior to the onset of COVID-19 symptoms (or test date if no symptoms).