• Please select whether you are a former student or current student on the menu bar to the left. 

    Please note: If you are a former student of Cape Henlopen High School and need to request your transcripts, please download the form on the "Former Student Transcript Request" page and either mail it to 1250 Kings Highway, Lewes, DE 19958, fax it to (302) 645-8413 or email it to Sharon Capodanno at sharon.capodanno@cape.k12.de.us. Please allow three full business days for the processing of a request.

    The guidance secretary can only mail an official transcript or provide one for you to pick up as indicated on the “Transcript Request” form. If you need your transcript to be sent electronically to a college, you must request a copy using Parchment.com, the state's and our school’s electronic transcript service partner.