Vaccine Clinics with ASPIRA
The Cape Henlopen School District is partnering with Aspira Health located in Lewes, DE to offer students (5 years-old+), staff, and members of the community an opportunity to get vaccinated. This is not a requirement but we encourage students and staff that have not yet been vaccinated to participate in the event.
When: March 5, 2022 9:00AM - 2:00PM
Where: Cape Henlopen High School Library
Who: Students (5 years-old+), Staff, Community Members
Both pediatric and adult vaccines will be available for first or second doses. Adults that are qualified will also be able to receive booster shots. If you are receiving a booster shot, please bring your existing physical vaccination card so it can be updated.
What: Pfizer Vaccine - To Learn more about this vaccine, please review the Pfizer Vaccine Fact Sheet below, or visit Asipra's COVID page by clicking here.
To schedule an appointment, please visit Aspira's COVID-19 Vaccine page by clicking here.
- Park in the front of the school and enter at the side entrance by the library.
- Please bring a Photo ID where it is age appropriate.
- If you have health insurance, please bring your insurance card as well.
- If you do not have health insurance, vaccines are still free and available.
- Appointments using the link above are preferred to speed up your visit.
- After your shot, we request patients wait 15 minutes for observation.
- Patients under 18 years old need a Consent Form completed by the parent/guardian. Aspira Health only needs the signature at the bottom. Patients can bring the completed form to the event or fill one out on-site.
- Vaccine Information Sheets are posted above for your consideration.
Additional Details for Students & Parents/Guardians
- Patients under the age of 18 must bring a consent form signed by their parent/guardian if no parent is present or cannot be reached by phone. Only the first page is required with patient information (highlighted in yellow) and a parent signature at the bottom. The other part is not required.
- Consent forms can be downloaded at the links below:
- Students must also bring a driver's license or student identification card (if available), and their insurance card (or a photocopy).