Flyer Guidelines and Requirements
The PeachJar system can take up to 24 hours to make the flyer live and start distribution to families and staff. Sending time-sensitive materials through PeachJar is not recommended.
- Support the educational mission of the District, directly benefit the students, or be of intrinsic value to the students, parents/guardians, and staff.
- Be in a PDF format. PDF's may not exceed 4 pages in length and need to be sized at 8.5"x11" Portrait. Whenever possible, flyers should be submitted/uploaded in English and Spanish.
- Outside organizations should always include a name and contact information on the flyer.
Flyers must NOT contain material or images that:
- Are distasteful, inappropriate, obscene, libelous, or slanderous.
- Encourage students to commit unlawful acts, violate school rules, or disrupt the orderly operation of the schools.
- Promote any particular political or religious interest group, candidate, party or ballot measure.
- Appear to position the District on any side of a controversial issue.
- Discriminate against, attack or denigrate any group on account of gender, race, age, ethnicity, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability or other unlawful consideration.
- Promote the sale of materials or services that are illegal or inconsistent with school objectives including, but not limited to, materials or advertisements for tobacco, intoxicants, and movies or products unsuitable for children.
- Solicit funds or services for an outside organization, with the exception of fundraising activities approved by the District that will directly benefit student groups or organizations.