All Transportation requests must come to the Transportation Office
- We need to know of any special accommodation such as if a nurse is needed.
- In order to save money, district resources will be used when possible.
- If we cannot take care of your request, and a contractor is needed, we will make the arrangements with the contractor.
- There is a formula that should help you estimate the cost of transportation for the trip.
- One bus can accommodate 72 elementary school students or 48 middle school age, high school age or adults.
- In order to close out accounts, no field trip can occur after May 31.
- This form must be filled out and sent to the Transportation Office at least four weeks prior to the trip. We will send you a quote within a week.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, bus assignments may change and trips could even be canceled or rescheduled.
If you have any questions, please call the Transportation Office 302.644.7900.