Flyer Guidelines for Inside and Outside Organizations
Schools cannot use their own PeachJar accounts to send out flyers on behalf of outside organizations. Outside organizations must create their own PeachJar accounts and upload their flyers for District approval regardless of the number of schools they wish to distribute to.
When uploading a flyer for District distribution, please allow at least 72 business hours for the flyer to be approved and distributed. The PeachJar system can take up to 24 hours to make the flyer live and start distribution. Sending time sensitive materials through PeachJar is not recommended.
- Support the educational mission of the District, directly benefit the students, or be of intrinsic value to the students, parents/guardians, and staff.
- Be in a PDF format. PDF's may not exceed 4 pages in length and need to be sized at 8.5"x11" Portrait. Whenever possible, flyers should be submitted/uploaded in English and Spanish.
- Outside organizations should always include a name and contact information on the flyer.
Flyers must NOT contain material or images that:
- Are distasteful, inappropriate, obscene, libelous, or slanderous.
- Encourage students to commit unlawful acts, violate school rules, or disrupt the orderly operation of the schools.
- Promote any particular political or religious interest group, candidate, party or ballot measure.
- Appear to position the District on any side of a controversial issue.
- Discriminate against, attack or denigrate any group on account of gender, race, age, ethnicity, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability or other unlawful consideration.
- Promote the sale of materials or services that are illegal or inconsistent with school objectives including, but not limited to, materials or advertisements for tobacco, intoxicants, and movies or products unsuitable for children.
- Solicit funds or services for an outside organization, with the exception of fundraising activities approved by the District that will directly benefit student groups or organizations.
Flyer Upload Instructions for Outside Organizations*
To submit a flyer for approval, follow the steps below:
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as a Program Provider (account type)
- Upload your flyer for approval
- If approved by a District Administrator, your flyer will be emailed to selected school groups of parents/staff and posted online.
*PeachJar charges a fee for their service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school. If the District denies your flyer request, you will not be charged. The Superintendent reserves the right to rescind approval to any organization or person if a complaint is received or the organization or person is found to be in violation of instructions from this office.
Please Note: Flyer approval does not constitute District or school endorsement. Approval simply means the material has been reviewed and meets the guidelines for distribution. For outside organizations, all flyers will automatically have the following disclaimer:
These materials are neither supported nor endorsed, by the Cape Henlopen School District. the Cape Henlopen School District has neither reviewed nor approved the program, personnel, activities, or organizations announced in this flyer. Permission to distribute this flyer should not be considered a recommendation or endorsement of the program by the Cape Henlopen School District. The Cape Henlopen School District shall be held harmless from any cause of action or claim filed arising out of the distribution of these materials, including all costs, attorney's fees, and judgments or awards.