Computer Art & Photography I
There is a pre-requisite of Intro to Art is required for a student to be eligible to take Computer Art and Photography 1.
Course Overview: This course will introduce students to computer art technology through a visual arts perspective. Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator will be used to complete course activities, although students will be required to draw ideas and images to scan into the computer. Drawing, painting, and typography will be emphasized; however, the student is given experience in photo manipulation.
Final grading policies are formulated
Rules & Procedures:
- Prompt -- showing up on time
- Prepared -- ready to work
- Polite -- courteous with co-workers and supervisors
- Productive -- work from starting to quitting times
- Positive -- encourage and motivate to get things done
Unfortunately, if a student violates a class rule here are the procedures that will be followed:
- First offense: verbal warning
- Second offense: student/teacher conference with a written reflection
- Third offense: parent contact
Students are expected to attend and be prepared for each class. Students will be expected to give their best effort, respect others as well as classroom materials, contribute and help maintain a safe learning environment. Student behaviors both good and bad have consequences. A student’s choice which will determine the consequences they may receive.