We use AVID notebooks and folders in this class. An interactive notebook is a great way to help you study and stay organized. Information about the contents will be posted on schoology and on the overhead during each class period.
(Tests and Quizzes) 55-65%
Laboratory Activities 25-35%
Classwork, Homework, Notebooks 10-15%
Rules & Procedures
- If you miss work due to an extended absence, you have the same number of days you missed to make up the assignment.
- It is your responsibility to get assignments, makeup assignments, and reschedule tests and quizzes. You are not in 2nd grade any longer!
- Late work will not be accepted for any reason except for school closing or family emergency. (Parent note required)
- No one will be allowed to use the restroom and water fountain without a pass. The privilege of using the restroom and water fountain may be taken away if it is abused.
- You have a set time to get to class, use the time wisely and be inside the classroom when the bell rings. You are late otherwise and will be written up as being tardy.
- You should come to class prepared. Pencils, pens, ipads (fully charged), etc.