CP World History
- This course was designed to meet High School graduation requirements.
- The course was developed to focus on the state standards and hands-on learning
What you need:
- A three-ring binder with 5 dividers
- IPad Charged Dailey
- Ample supply of notebook paper
- Writing utensils-pencils, blue/black ink pens
Grades are based on:
- Formative assessments (40% of grade): Homework, writing assignments, class work, warm-ups, exit slips, participation
- Summative assessments (60% of grade): Common assessments, tests, quizzes, projects, essays
- Midterm and Final Exam (15% of final grade)
Rules & Procedures
- Be on time
- Be present
- Be prepared
- Be respectful
- BE aware of and follow the student code of conduct
- NO CELL PHONES
What students can expect:
- A mutual belief of success in both the students, as individuals, and the class as a whole.
- Give 100% in all activities.
- Respect others and classroom environment. Be polite and raise your hand.
- This is a learning-focused environment that is student-centered and promotes student participation. Engaging in activities and discussions is crucial.
- You will think, work hard, be up and moving, discussing, reading, and writing on a regular basis!!