- Composition Book (Science Interactive Notebook)
- Glue Stick
- Colored Pencils
- Process Assessments (Homework, Tests, Class work) 30%
- Product Assessments (Tests, Assignments/Projects, Performance Tasks) 70%
Mid Term and Final Exam Grade Calculations
- Midterm 15%
- Final Exam 15%
Rules & Procedures:
Making up Missed Work
If class is missed for any reason, work and assessments should be made up in a timely manner. It is the responsibility of the student to make contact with the instructor, Mr. Kilby to collect and and all missing work.
Classroom Policies and Expectations
- Be On Time; Consequences for lateness to class:
- 1st offense – warning
- 2nd offense – detention
- 3rd offense/Subsequent offenses – Referral
- Be Responsible when choosing to leave class.
- Ask to leave at an appropriate time.
- You may not leave the classroom in the first or last 10 minutes of a class period.
- Be Respectful to classmates, teachers and staff.
- Consequence for disrespect: Immediate office referral
- No eating or drinking in classrooms. (Water is permitted.)
- Follow the school dress code.