About Ms. Fuscellaro
I am Ms. Fuscellaro and I’m very excited to be the Librarian at Milton Elementary School. I have taught 2nd, 4th and 5th grades prior to becoming a Librarian. I love working with children and look forward to helping them explore the amazing world of reading.
- Kindergarten books are checked out and kept in the classroom.
- Grade 1 may check out one book at a time if previous book is returned.
- Grades 2-5 may check out two books at a time if previous books are returned.
- Books may be renewed as needed but must be brought into the library for renewal.
- Students may visit the library during scheduled library time and during class time with teacher's permission.
- If students do not return their book I will allow them to check out one more during their library time.
- If books are lost, please contact me. Bring any damaged books to the library -- I may be able to fix them.