1. Come prepared for class
2. Always put your name on your papers
3. Go to the bathroom, office, nurse in a timely matter
1. Be polite and kind to others at all times.
2. Raise your hand to speak.
3. Respect all school employees, school property, and the property of others.
1. Keep hands, feet, mouth and items to yourself.
2. Sit appropriately
3. Use safe and quite hallway behavior
4. Walk in the classroom
Rewards: Bee Coupons, Treasure Box, Sweet Treat, Star in agenda with positive Bee note home for parents to see.
1. Verbal Warning
2. Verbal Warning- 5 minutes of Recess
3. Verbal Warning-Note in agenda and Phone Call Home
4. Discipline form
At any time in the following consequences, the children have an opportunity to earn their recess if a behavior change is made.